Friday, May 25, 2012

It's been 2 months...

Yes, 2 months have passed since our newest addition joined our family.  It's been a busy 2 months, though in many ways it feels like he has been here forever.  Our family has adapted nicely and we're feeling pretty comfortable as a family of five.

I was really looking forward to bringing Benjamin home and getting pictures of all my boys together.  I soon realized that this was not likely to happen.  Once they were all in the same location together, the middle one would take off, or the baby would start crying, or the oldest would get this "great" idea of what else needed to be included in the picture: his hockey stick, a certain toy... you get the picture!  So managing to get all three of them in a picture together at all is a challenge, let alone having it result in a nice picture!

I peeked at the recent pictures on my camera today to see what we had captured.  Here are the two "gems" with all three together at once.


The three boys together in a picture!  Haha!




Even Mom made it into a picture with all three!  Benjamin is sleeping, Cole had just woken up from sleeping on the couch, and Cayden popped into the background, very "Wilson" style from Home Improvement!  :)



This just goes to show that we have some more work to do in the picture department!  Think I'll have to let the professionals capture my boys together.  My boys tend to be shy, so they may actually stay still in front of a stranger!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, and welcome to my life:) The pictures you did capture are adorable though!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!