Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Things That Happen In A Year.....

It's been over a year since I posted.  Just as I started this blog, I let it go.  I hope to get back on it now, though with a house full of boys, I'm not sure what exactly my goal should be!

Since I last posted a lot has happened.  We did have a successful fire truck birthday party.  It was a great time.  We visited the local fire hall, learned about fire safety, checked out the fire truck and all the special tools on it, and then we came back to the house for food and a fire truck cake!

Shortly after that we took a big trip to Alaska.  I hope to make a blog post to share some highlights in pictures.

In September I returned to work, so my down time decreased greatly!

The new year brought a 1st birthday celebration.

And at the end of March, we welcomed our newest addition, another sweet little boy, into our family.

It's been a whirlwind to say the least!  I'm home again on maternity leave, and my days are full!  But I'm back to needing to take a few minutes for myself each day.  That's what reminded me to come back here and try to get back to posting!

I look forward to sharing more on here soon!

1 comment:

  1. And we look forward to reading you more often:) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!